Musing Mondays – New Questions!
MizB over at Should Be Reading is running out of Musing Monday ideas and is using today’s question to pick the minds of other book bloggers to come up with new ones. Our task for this week is to come up with, but not answer, some brand new questions. I think I can come up with a couple. (I’ll stop at 10 questions. I could go on but I’ll restrain myself just this once.)
1) Do you have a favorite book/movie combination?
2) Do you have a favorite series? Do you have a favorite book out of that series?
3) What traits are guaranteed to make you love a character? What traits are guaranteed to make you loathe a character?
4) What detail of a book is guaranteed to make you read it? What type of character, what event, or location will make you read a book no matter what?
5) Do you have any book guilty pleasures? Have you ever read a book that you loved but won’t admit to? A genre you sneak past the family because you think it’s silly?
6) If you could co-author a book with any author in the world, ever, who would they be? What would you write?
7) Do you read graphic novels or comics? Which ones?
8) If you could spend the day with any person in the world, dead or alive, book-related or not, who would you spend it with? Why that person? What would you do? What would you talk about?
9) We’ve all been forced to read books in school we would have never chosen to read by ourselves. Did you ever read a book for a school project and surprisingly love it? Surprisingly hate it?
10) Do you have a favorite book memory? Like your grandmother reading to you or you reading to a young relative or friend? Or even something as silly as scoring the last copy of that hot new book on the shelf?