Neil Gaiman in the US for signing tour.
Posted by Patricia @ Lady with Books
Neil Gaiman is in the beginning stages of his American signing tour for his new book, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and I am having FEELINGS because the closest location he’s going to appear at is in Chicago, Illinois and is already sold out. I may cry. Even if I could muster up the courage to get to Chicago, there are no more tickets. My soul weeps, I’m not lying.
If you are super lucky and one of the guest appearance locations is nearby and doesn’t already have the dreaded SOLD OUT next to it, well, I envy you. Gaiman is my favorite author and he’s rarely in the United States anymore. You can find the other dates and locations for his US signing tour here. [goes off to sob in the corner and lament her life choices]
Oh, and Shelf Awareness is running a popular giveaway of 10 signed copies of The Ocean at the End of the Lane. Over 10,000 people have already entered. Go here and get your entry in. At least 10 people will get lucky.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)